This page provides the general pricing on our goats. Individual animals listed on the For Sale pages are available at the listed price and supersedes this page.
- $350 - $500
- You can be added to the waiting list here
- $350 - $500
- Nigerian milkers are available after they freshen. They must be purchased and paid in full before they deliver.
- They are available to go to their new home 1-2 weeks after they freshen if there are no complications.
- Contact us for more information
Alpine Baby Goats (if picked up between 5 and 10 days old)
- Wethers (neutered males) $50
- Bucklings $200
- Doelings $200
Nigerian Dwarf Baby Goats
- Wethers (neutered males) $200
- Bucklings $350
- Doelings $350
All kids are disbudded. Bucklings and doelings are also tattoo'd and will come with registration papers so they can be registered with ADGA.
Alpine kids only (not Nigerians) have a $25 per week boarding fee starting at day eleven. At one-month-old, the boarding fee jumps to $50 per week. That fee is not pro-rated and one day into the following week requires a boarding payment.
Nigerian Dwarf kids are born year-round and are able to go to their new homes between 8-12 weeks.
Alpines are born primarily in February of 2019, with a few going into March or later.
Goats are herd animals and must have a companion. You must purchase two goats or more from us unless you already have goats and are willing to sign a waiver that you are responsible for the health of the animal once it leaves our farm.